Oct. 31, 2011
1. 110 Hospital and Health System CFOs to Know.
2. 5 Thoughts Keeping Hospital CEOs Up at Night.
3. HMA Subpoenas May Involve Anti-Kickback, False Claims Violations.
4. Whistleblower Accuses Wyoming Medical Center of Altering Records, False Claims.
5. Upcoming Webinar! Featuring Five Leading Hospital & Health System CEOs and Moderated by Chuck Lauer: Becker's Hospital Review's Health System CEO Webinar - The State of the Industry; Clear Strategies for 2012 (Tue., Nov. 8, 2011, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST) -- sponsored by MedAssets. To register for this webinar, .
6. Hospitals Buying Physician Groups: 15 Recent Transactions.
7. White House Supports Change in Definition of "Income" Under Reform Law.
8. Intermountain Healthcare: Too Early to Make ACO Decisions.
9. Anesthesia's Role in Improving Departments Touching the OR: Q&A With Dr. John Di Capua of North American Partners in Anesthesia and North Shore-LIJ Health System.
10. 3 Top Cardiac Technologies Young Physicians Want at a Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, ASCOA, Team Health and Paragon Health.