Oct. 29, 2012
1. 200 Hospital Benchmarks.
2. What Are Healthcare Policy Experts Saying About the Presidential Election? 3 Weigh In.
3. Healthcare M&A Deal, Dollar Volume Dives in 3Q.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospitals and Surgery Centers - Should a Hospital Own it All or Joint Venture the Surgery Center - Key Considerations (Tues., Oct. 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
5. The 7 Components of a Clinical Integration Network.
6. Learning From Wall Street: How Healthcare Providers Can Benefit From JPMorgan's London Trading Experience.
7. Taking Chances: A Glimpse Into the Career of Phoenix Children's Hospital CEO Bob Meyer.
8. Highmark CEO: West Penn Bankruptcy Was Strategy to Boost Odds of Regulatory Approval.
9. Westchester Medical Center in New York to Pay $7M for Alleged Medicaid False Claims.
10. House Republicans May Issue Subpoena Over HHS' Public Relations Documents.
11. OIG Surveys Meaningful Use Payment Recipients.
12. 5 Most Referred-to Specialties by Primary Care Physicians.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health and Surgical Care Affiliates.