Oct. 26, 2012
1. 12 Key Issues Hospitals Will Face in 2013.
2. 13 Latest Hospital Openings.
3. Moody's: Mergers Drive Big Boost of Hospital Upgrades in 3Q.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospitals and Surgery Centers - Should a Hospital Own it All or Joint Venture the Surgery Center - Key Considerations (Tues., Oct. 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
5. 5 Tips for Implementing an Alignment Strategy With Independent Physicians.
6. 5 Tips for Clinical Consolidation in Hospital Transactions.
7. Hospital Facility Fees on the Rise as Employed Physician Bases Grow.
8. Patients at Magnet Hospitals Have 14% Lower Risk of Mortality.
9. North Shore-LIJ, UnitedHealthcare Offer Accountable Care Plan for Employers.
10. County Approves Smaller Board for Miami's Jackson Health System.
11. Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan Takes Salary Cut to Explore Mayoral Run.
12. Turning Heart Failure Into Heart Success: Transitioning CHF Patients to Home.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, TeamHealth, ASCOA and VMGHealth.