Oct. 24, 2012
1. 10 Guiding Principles for Patient-Centered Care.
2. 11 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
3. 3Q Profit at Health Management Associates Slips 5.5%.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospitals and Surgery Centers - Should a Hospital Own it All or Joint Venture the Surgery Center - Key Considerations (Tues., Oct. 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
5. 8 Strategies Behind Hospital Transactions.
6. Steward, Partners HealthCare Make Trauma Services Agreement.
7. Orlando Health Beats Florida Hospital in Pursuit for 95-Physician Group.
8. Compensation for Vanguard CEO Charles Martin Jr. Doubles to $7.9M in 2012.
9. [Sponsored Link]. 6 Lessons Learned About Hospital
Smartphone Integration -As more and more hospitals work to incorporate smartphones into their communication network, they have learned important lessons that can help other facilities make a smooth transition. To read the white paper, .
10. Weathering the Storm: 8 Necessities for Hospital Emergency Plans.
11. Hospitals Partnering With the "Enemy:" How Payors Can Help Coordinate Care.
12. 20 Critical Access Hospitals With Top Patient Satisfaction.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Billing Tree, Community Hospital Corp. and Surgical Directions.