Oct. 19, 2012
1. 5 Speaking Lessons Healthcare Leaders Can Learn From Presidential Debates.
2. 13 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. House Bill Would Reform Medicare RAC Program.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospitals and Surgery Centers: Should a Hospital Own it All or Joint Venture the Surgery Center? Key Considerations. (Tues. October 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
5. Hanging up the Hat: 6 Best Practices for Hospitals to Prepare for Retiring CEOs.
6. Medical Staff Bylaws Are Not Contracts, Minnesota Court Rules.
7. Study: Hospital Employees Less Healthy Than Other U.S. Workers.
8. Health System's Wellness Program With "Penalties" Held Lawful Under Americans With Disabilities Act's Safe Harbor.
9. In Countersuit, West Penn Says Highmark is Holding it "Hostage".
10. 15 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
11. 7 Steps for Hospitals to Run Effective HIPAA Risk Assessments.
12. Top 10 Health System Urgent Care Operators.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, MedeAnalytics and VMG Health