Oct. 15, 2012
1. Women's Leadership in Healthcare in 2012: 9 Hospital Leaders Offer Insight.
2. 10 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Walmart Employees to Receive Free Heart, Spine Services From 6 High-Profile Systems.
4. AHA Urges Supreme Court to Reject FTC's Challenge to Phoebe Putney Deal.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues. October 23, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT). To register, .
Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tues., October 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
6. Meaningful Use is Up to You: 4 Key Points From Dr. Farzad Mostashari.
7. Hoag CEO Dr. Richard Afable, St. Joseph Health CFO Darrin Montalvo Discuss the Strategy Behind Their Affiliation.
8. 5 Trends for the Hospital Workforce.
9. Only 5 Spots Remain for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1; Chicago)! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable will take place on November 1st, 2012 in Chicago at the Ritz Carlton. The event agenda is as follows: 4-6 p.m.: Strategy Roundtable featuring 11 World Class CEOs ; 6-7 p.m.: Cocktail Reception; 7-8 p.m.: Dinner at the Ritz Carlton. To learn more or register, .
10. 5 Tips to Avoid Issues Between Hospital Boards During a Transaction.
11. Highmark Files Motion to Dismiss UPMC Lawsuit.
12. Which 5 States Bear Largest Burden Under Reform Law?
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Vantage Outsourcing, Regent Surgical Health, HealthCare Appraisers and ReDoc.