Oct. 12, 2012
1. 6 Primary Care Imperatives for Health Systems.
2. 10 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
3. A Pioneer ACO One Year Later: Q & A With Presbyterian Pioneer ACO's Tracy Brewer.
4. West Penn Willing to Resume Talks with Highmark.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues. October 23, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT). To register, .
Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tues., October 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
6. 4 Must-Have Traits for Hospital Employees in a Value-Based World.
7. Strategic Planning: To Accelerate Results, Stop Doing This One Thing.
8. Study: States Publicly Reporting Data Have Lower Angioplasty Rates.
9. Study: Medicare Has Overpaid Private Insurers $283B Since 1985.
10. How to Put Your ICD-10 Transition Into Fast Forward.
11. Chuck Lauer: An IT Boondoggle?
12. 5 New Hospital Profiles:
10 Things to Know About Bozeman Deaconess Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Florida Hospital Orlando.
10 Things to Know About High Point Regional Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler.
10 Things to Know About Scripps Green Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, VMG Health and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.