Oct. 10, 2012
1. Managing the Transition to Value-Based Reimbursement: 8 Core Strategies to Mind the Gap.
2. The Dying Rivalry: How For-Profit and Non-Profit CEOs Are Becoming More Compatible.
3. 12 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
4. Medicare RACs Recoup Record-High $657M in Third Quarter.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues. October 23, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register, .
Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tues., October 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register, .
6. CFO Compensation of the 25 Top-Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals.
7. Focus on ACA Compliance for Physician-Owned Hospitals: 5 Key Questions Related to the Expansion Prohibition.
8. OIG to Focus on Same-Day Hospital Readmissions, Physician Practice Billing in 2013.
9. [Sponsored Link] 6 Lessons Learned About Hospital Smartphone Integration - As more and more hospitals work to incorporate smartphones into their communication network, they have learned important lessons that can help other facilities make a smooth transition. To read the white paper, .
10. Hospitals Add 8K Jobs in September.
11. House Republicans Urge HHS to Suspend Meaningful Use Incentive Payments.
12. 20 Recent Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
TeamHealth, CogentHMG and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.