Oct. 3, 2012
1. Cardiology & Medical Necessity: How Your Hospital Can Avoid Heart-Related Investigations.
2. 10 Recently Formed ACOs.
3. 17 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
4. Highmark Files Suit to Stop West Penn From New Merger Talks.
5. Hear Howard Dean, MD, Former Six-Term
Governor of Vermont and Former Chairman of the
Democratic National Committee Take on Ari Fleischer,
Former White House Press Secretary and Primary
Spokesperson for President George W. Bush in a Debate
on Healtcare and Politics at the19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (Oct. 25-27; Chicago). Registration ends October 10th; there are only 20 spots left - register today!
6. Passionate Physician Leader: Q&A with Dr. John McCabe, CEO of Upstate University Hospital.
7. Hospital Consolidation Driven by Uncertainty in Washington, Private Equity Interest.
8. Donations to Non-Profit Hospitals Hit Record High in FY 2011.
9. [Sponsored Link] 6 Lessons Learned About Hospital
Smartphone Integration As more and more hospitals work to incorporate smartphones into their communication network, they have learned important lessons that can help other facilities make a smooth transition. To read the white paper, .
10. Survey: 55% of Physicians Support Romney, 36% Obama.
11. The Emergency Department is Overflowing With Opportunity.
12. 25 Statistics on Hospital Asset Allocation.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medical Facilities Corp., Beryl Health and Select International.