Sept. 28, 2012
1. 5 Things No One Told Me Before I Launched an ACO.
2. 24 Statistics on Physician Income Over the Past 3 Years.
3. PPACA Could Directly Eliminate 400K Hospital Jobs in 2013, Average Hospital Would Shed Over 100 Positions.
4. Hear Howard Dean, MD, Former Six-Term
Governor of Vermont and Former Chairman of the
Democratic National Committee Take on Ari Fleischer,
Former White House Press Secretary and Primary
Spokesperson for President George W. Bush in a Debate
on Healtcare and Politics at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (Oct. 25-27; Chicago). Registration ends October 10th; there are only 20 spots left - register today!
5. Managing Risk: Where Are You on the Curve?
6. Tomorrow's Top Healthcare Leaders: 5 Qualities of the Healthcare Leader of the Future.
7. Steward Health Care May Back Out of Landmark Medical Center Deal.
8. Capella Healthcare and Mercy Health to Join Hospitals in Arkansas.
9. Leadership Awards. Becker's Hospital Review is also seeking nominations for this year's Becker's Hospital Review Leadership Awards. Nominees should be people
who have shown unusual leadership in healthcare. The leadership awards will be presented at the speakers dinner at the 2013 Annual Meeting. Please send nominees
to Lauren Groeper at email@example.com
or Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. 70% of Hospital Strategic Initiatives Fail: How Hospitals Can Avoid Those Failures.
11. Healthcare Spending Among Insured Climbed 4.6% in 2011.
12. New Hospital Profiles Available:
10 Things to Know About Atlanta Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Hammes, HealthCare Appraisers and VMG Health.