Sept. 26, 2012
1. 100 Hospital and Health System COOs to Know.
2. 10 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Partners' Bid for South Shore Hospital Receives Scrutiny From Federal, State Investigators.
4. Now Accepting Speaker Proposals. We are seeking speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013 in Chicago. This meeting will feature sessions providing practical guidance on these core areas: ACOs, Physician-Hospital Alignment, Strategy Issues, Financial Issues, Clinical Quality Issues and Key Specialty Issues. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com.
5. Hospitals With Different Religious Backings Can Still Partner, But Some Challenges Await.
6. Rebranding as More Than Marketing: Frederick Regional's Journey to Excellence.
7. Anthem Blue Cross Drops Cedars-Sinai, UCLA From Health Plan.
8. HHS, DOJ to Hospitals: Don't "Game the System" With EHRs.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register or learn more, .
10. [Sponsored Link] New White Paper on Critical Test Results Management - Learn the five reasons your hospital can't afford to postpone a critical test results management system. Read now.
11. 4 Best Practices to Achieve Stage 7 in EMR Adoption: University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics Case Study.
12. 13 Drivers That Are Increasing U.S. Healthcare Spending.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock and Select International.