Sept. 24, 2012
1. Hospital-Physician Alignment: 8 Core Thoughts.
2. 9 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Fitch: Sequestration Cuts Will Put Non-Profit Hospitals in a Bind.
4. Call for Speakers: Becker's Hospital Review will be hosting its annual meeting in Chicago on May 9-11, 2013. We are looking for great CEO and CFO speakers to talk about improving profitability, key specialties, hospital-physician integration, ACOs and more! Please send any proposals to Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org, and for more information, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com or call 800-417-2035.
5. 49 Statistics on Major For-Profit Hospital Chain Finances.
6. 4 Points for Managing an Efficient, Defensible Transaction.
7. The Income Approach: Valuing Real Estate Versus Valuing a Business.
8. University of Louisville Hospital Partnership Search to Continue, Deadline for Proposals Extended.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register or learn more, .
10. Bundled Pricing: How to Gain Physician Buy-In.
11. What's Your State's Uninsured Rate? Statistics for Every State.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Maine Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health and VMG Health.