Sept. 21, 2012
1. The 6 Types of Independent Physicians.
2. 11 Recent Hospital-Physician Affiliations.
3. Tufts Medical Center, Vanguard Health Systems Announce Joint Venture.
4. Hear 11 Current and Former Hospital and Health System CEOs Discuss the Upcoming Election, ACOs, Value-Based Payments, Physician Alignment and Other Major Industry Trends at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable
(Nov. 1, Chicago). To learn more or register,
5. 6 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
6. Guide: How to Calculate Provider Revenue Loss in an ACO.
7. CBO: PPACA's Uninsured Penalty May Total $7B in 2016.
8. NorthShore University HealthSystem Joins Mayo Clinic Care Network.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register or learn more, .
10. How a Small, Bankrupt Community Hospital Created a "Superior" Stroke Center.
11. 24 Statistics on Surgeon Pay by Specialty.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About West Anaheim Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Jarrard, ASCOA and CEP America.