Sept. 19, 2012
1. 5 Tips for Developing a Lasting Medical Staff Plan.
2. 17 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Prime Healthcare's Antitrust Lawsuit Against Kaiser, SEIU Dismissed.
4. Hear 11 Current and Former Hospital and Health System CEOs Discuss the Upcoming Election, ACOs, Value-Based Payments, Physician Alignment and Other Major Industry Trends at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable
(Nov. 1, Chicago). To learn more or register,
5. 3 Ways Hospitals Can Maximize Their Capital Expenditures.
6. 7 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register or learn more, .
8. Hospital CEO Salary Growth: 36 Statistics.
9. Henry Ford Health System Appoints Mark Coticchia Chief Innovation Officer, Plans to Commercialize Innovations.
10. Survey: Customer Dissatisfaction in Healthcare Higher Than in Other Industries.
11. [Sponsored Link] New White Paper on Critical Test Results Management - Learn the Five Reasons Your Hospital Can't Afford to Postpone a Critical Test Results Management System.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Grande Ronde Hospital.
10 Things to Know About University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Surgical Directions, BerylHealth and Spine Health.