Sept. 17, 2012
1. Hospital and Health System Strategy in 2012: 6 Key Initiatives.
2. Mastering the Matrix of Healthcare: Q&A With Syd Bersante, President of St. Joseph Medical Center in Washington.
3. Hospitals, Providers to Lose $11.1B in Medicare Sequestration Cuts.
4. Does Your Hospital's Strategy for 2013 Beat
Your Competitors'? At the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1, 2012, in Chicago, 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs will discuss the upcoming election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends that affect hospital strategy. To learn more or register, .
5. 4 Communication Strategies During a Hospital Merger or Acquisition.
6. 13 Statistics on Hospital Cash-to-Debt Ratios in FY 2011.
7. California AG Investigates Hospital-Physician Deals for Antitrust Violations.
8. Billing Practices at Minnesota's Fairview Health Violated Law, CMS Investigation Finds.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register or learn more, .
10. Selling Florida's Public Hospitals: What Gov. Rick Scott's New Plan Means for the Industry.
11. Federal Court Rejects Maine's Lawsuit on Medicaid Cuts.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Emory University Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Rockford Memorial Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health and TeamHealth.