Sept. 10, 2012
Download the Digital Edition of the October Issue.
1. Has Healthcare Reform Brought the End to "Hospital Systems?"
2. 5 Observations on the State of Hospital Credit Markets.
3. 6 Trends in an Era of Consumer-Driven Healthcare.
4. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept.10! Less Than 100 Spots Remain. Attend the Best Business Conference in the ASC Industry (Oct. 25-26; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. Publisher's Letter.
6. 10 Considerations for Hospitals in the Aftermath of Supreme Court's PPACA Decision.
7. 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to Know.
8. 100 Great Community Hospitals.
9. Protecting and Preserving the Community Hospital - Immediate Actions for Future Success.
10. What the Health? How Hospital Leaders Can Prepare Their Systems for Reform.
11. How a Banker Turns Around a Struggling System: Q&A With Carlos Migoya, CEO of Jackson Health System.
12. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed., Sept. 12, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT) To register and learn more, .
13. 25 Largest Non-Profit Hospitals in America.
14. 25 Largest For-Profit Hospitals in America.
15. 25 Top Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals in America.
16. 25 Top Grossing For-Profit Hospitals in America.
17. 25 Largest Non-Profit Hospital Systems.
18. 15 Largest For-Profit Hospital Operators of 2012.
19. Advancing Accountable Care: 5 Hospital ACO Leaders Share Insight.
20. 6 Characteristics of High-Performing Healthcare Organizations.
21. Healthcare M&A Activity: Key Trends for Transactions, Valuation of Ambulatory Services.
22. Moody's: Supreme Court Ruling "Credit Neutral" for Hospitals.
23. Feds Propose Rules to Control Collection Practices at Non-Profit Hospitals.
24. Adding Value to Healthcare by Eliminating Waste: Q&A With Virginia Mason Medical Center CEO Dr. Gary Kaplan.
25. 5 Cornerstones of a Culture of Compliance for Hospitals.
26. Congress Asks GAO: Are Medicare Audit Contractors Duplicative.
27. HCA: U.S. Attorney's Office Requested Information on Medical Necessity of Interventional Cardiology Services.
28. Healthcare Reform After the Supreme Court: Where Do We Go Now.
29. 5 Responses to Healthcare Reform That Can Ensure Perioperative Success.
30. Chuck Lauer: 10 Observations on the Affordable Care Act and Our Future.
31. Hospital & Health System Transactions.
32. Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
Download all these articles and the digital edition of the October issue.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health, Medical Facilities Corp. and Jarrard.