Sept. 7, 2012
1. What Can Healthcare Learn From Other Industries? 5 Lessons.
2. 17 Recent Hospital Layoffs.
3. Steward Health Care System Finalizes Acquisition of New England Sinai Hospital & 19 More Recent Hospital Transactions.
4. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept.10! Less Than 100 Spots Remain. Attend the Best Business Conference in the ASC Industry (Oct. 25-26; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. Moody's Lisa Goldstein: 5 Major Trends for Non-Profit Hospitals.
6. 15 Statistics on Average Hospital Executive Base Salaries.
7. New York Downtown Hospital to Settle Kickback Allegations With $13.4M.
8. [Sponsored Link] New White Paper on Critical Test Results Management - Learn the Five Reasons Your Hospital Can't Afford to Postpone a Critical Test Results Management System.
9. Steward Health Gets Hawthorn Medical Associates to Leave Partners HealthCare.
10. Learn How to Navigate the New Rules of Healthcare. Join 12 Outstanding CEOs at the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1; Chicago. To Learn More, .
11. Overworked and Exhausted: How to Alleviate Nursing Resources Through Employee Engagement and Recognition.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Carle Foundation Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Allegheny General Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, ReDoc, Beryl Health and VMG Health.