Sept. 5, 2012
1. 12 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
2. 3 Hospital CEOs Talk Strategy Going Into 2013 - Mayo Clinic Phoenix's Dr. Wyatt Decker, Sacred Heart Hospital's Julie Manas, and UC Health University Hospital's Dr. Brian Gibler.
3. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept.10! Less Than 100 Spots Remain. Attend the Best Business Conference in the ASC Industry (Oct. 25-26; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
4. Statistics on Hospital Executive Salary Growth From 2004-2011.
CEO Salary Growth Rates 2004-2011.
CFO Salary Growth Rates 2004-2011.
CMO Salary Growth Rates 2004-2011.
5. Vanguard Health Systems, Tufts Medical Center to Start CMS-Backed CO-OP.
6. Duke Lifepoint's $483M Acquisition of Marquette General Approved.
7. [Sponsored Link] New White Paper on Critical Test Results Management - Learn the Five Reasons Your Hospital Can't Afford to Postpone a Critical Test Results Management System.
8. 12 Ground Rules for Communicating During a Hospital Transaction.
9. Avoiding Culture Shock: How to Hire for Service Excellence.
10. Adding New Channels to Ease the Bill Paying Process and Improve Patient Engagement.
11. Learn How to Navigate the New Rules of Healthcare. Join 12 Outstanding CEOs at the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1; Chicago. To Learn More, .
12. 13 Recent Law Suits and Settlements Involving Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
TeleHealth Services, Duke Realty, Regent Surgical Health and Cogent HMG.