Aug. 31, 2012
1. 6 Points on What the GOP Platform Holds for Healthcare.
2. 38 Statistics on Hospital M&A Deals.
3. Upcoming Conference! Should Hospitals Use ASCs as a Strategy? What Works and What Doesn't? Find out at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End Today! To learn more or register, .
4. 9 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
5. Moody's: 118 Statistics on Non-Profit Hospital Medians.
6. 5 Questions to Discover Cultural Compatibility in a Hospital Transaction.
7. U.S. Physician Shortage to Reach 130,000.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed. , Sept. 12, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wed., Sept. 19, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
9. 8 Ways Henry Ford Health System Improved Its Data Breach Response Plan.
10. Highmark Builds Executive Team for West Penn Allegheny.
11. Bankruptcy Forces Colorado-Fayette Medical Center in Texas to Close.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About St. David's North Austin Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, MedeAnalytics and VMG Health.