Aug. 29, 2012
1. 100 Hospitals With Great Women's Health Programs.
2. 13 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. HHS Finalizes One-Year Delay of ICD-10 to 2014.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed. , Sept. 12, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
10. 5 Methods to Address Physician, Employee Grieving During Hospital Closures.
6. Are Hospital-Employed Physicians Synonymous With Higher Prices?
7. Five Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology
Download this white paper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
8. Aurora Health Care, IASIS Healthcare Announce Joint Venture.
9. Physicians Leave KentuckyOne Over Contraception Restrictions, Go to Work for Norton Healthcare.
10. Memorial Health Care in Tennessee to Pay $1.28M for Alleged Stark Law Violations.
11. Upcoming Conference! As margins have become tighter for ASCs, more ASCs have turned to anesthesia as a means of improving margins and securing great coverage. Given the OIG advisory opinion on the subject, we've added a roundtable discussion to be held at the Becker's 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference that will discuss the OIG opinion and the risks related to various anesthesia models. This session will be led by Scott Becker. Early registration discounts end this Friday. To learn more or register, .
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Maryland General Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Schneck Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
TeleHealth Services, ASCOA and HCCA.