Aug. 27, 2012
1. Top 10 Non-Traditional Hospital Competitors to Consider.
2. 9 Major For-Profit Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
3. CMS Releases Final Rule for Stage 2 of the EHR Incentive Program: 6 Highlights.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More.
Wed. , Sept.12, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT. To learn more and register, .
70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. Wed., September 19, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT.
5. The New Competitive Edge for Hospitals and ACOs: Employee Health.
6. Unafraid to Change Her Mind: Q&A With Dr. Melinda Estes, CEO of Saint Luke's Health System.
7. Moody's: Non-Profit Hospital Medians Stable in FY 2011, But Changes Loom.
8. Hospital RAC Activity Up More Than 20% From 1Q to 2Q.
9. How Do ASC's Fit Your Health System's Strategy? 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Can ASCs Be Profitable? Hear the answers to these questions and more at our event -- Oct. 25-27,2012, in Chicago. Register by Sept. 1 and save! To learn more or register, .
10. What Hospital Cardiovascular Co-Management Looks Like in Action.
11. Northwestern Memorial in Chicago Lays Off 230 Employees.
12. View Our NEW Hospital Directory. The directory contains a growing number of profiles on hospitals across the U.S. that include top executives and financial information. To view the directory, .
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Regent Surgical Health, TeleHealth Services and VMG Health.