Aug. 15, 2012
1. 18 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
2. S&P: New Pressures Could Upend Hospitals' Stable FY 2011 Median Ratios.
3. 12 Statistics on Average Hospital Medicare Margins, 1999-2010.
4. More Than 2K Hospitals to be Penalized $280M Under Readmissions Reduction Program.
5. Upcoming Webinar. 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wed., August 29, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT. To learn more and register, .
6. Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records: Does it Improve Health Outcomes?
7. 16 Recent Hospital-Physician Affiliations.
8. HCA Faces More Scrutiny - This Time Over ED Care.
9. Come See 12 World-Class CEOs at the 2012 Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable -- Only 40 Spots Remain! Register Today! Nov. 1, 2012, 4-6 p.m. with dinner following, Ritz Carlton - Chicago, IL. Come listen and network with hospital executives as our 12 CEO panelists discuss their biggest concerns and how they are addressing them. Registration is limited. To learn more,
10. Partnering Overseas: Opportunities and Cautions.
11. Five Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology
Download this white paper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
12. Two New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Inova Alexandria Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Allegheny General Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Vantage Outsourcing, ASCOA and HCCA.