Aug. 8, 2012
1. 8 Best Practices for Managing a Hospital's Reputation.
2. 11 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. For-Profit 2Q Earnings Roundup: HCA's 2Q Profit Swells 71% as Admissions, Surgeries Grow ; Tenet Loses $6M in 2Q Due to Impairment Losses ; IASIS Posts $10.8M Profit in 3Q, But Net Revenue Sags. .
4. HCA: U.S. Attorney's Office Requested Information on Medical Necessity of Interventional Cardiology Services.
5. Come See 12 World-Class CEOs at the 2012 Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable -- Only 50 Spots Remain! Register Today! Nov. 1, 2012, 4-6 p.m. with dinner following, Ritz Carlton - Chicago, IL. Come listen and network with hospital executives as our 12 CEO panelists discuss their biggest concerns and how they are addressing them. Registration is limited. To learn more,
6. How a Banker Turns Around a Struggling System: Q&A With Carlos Migoya, CEO of Jackson Health System.
7. Reorganizing the Healthcare Buffet Line: Q&A With Scripps Health CFO Rich Rothberger.
8. What the Health? How Hospital Leaders Can Prepare their Systems for Reform.
9. Upcoming Webinar. 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wed., August 29, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT. To learn more and register, .
10. 5 Key Points on What Hospital CFOs Can Learn From Corporate CFOs.
11. Five Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology
Download this white paper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
12. New Hospital Profiles Now Available! 10 Things to Know About Medical Center of Plano & 10 Things to Know About NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Health Care Compliance Association, BerylHealth and Duke Realty.