Aug. 1, 2012
1. Advancing Accountable Care: 5 Hospital ACO Leaders Share Insight.
2. Medicaid Expansion Concerns Amid Looming DSH Cuts: Q&A With NAPH CEO Bruce Siegel.
3. Steward Health Care Requests Extra Time to Close Landmark Medical Center Merger.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Cost Cutter or Value Killer? Finding the Right Answers When Looking For Equipment Service Cost-Savings. (Wed., Aug. 8, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
5. Chuck Lauer: 10 Observations on the Affordable Care Act and Our Future.
6. What's Irking Your Physicians? 6 Steps to Get in the Know.
7. 5 Physician Specialties With the Greatest Salary Gains in 2012.
8. 20 Statistics on Salary Offered to Top Recruited Physician Specialties.
9. Five Reasons Hospitals Are Changing the Way They Connect Nursing Communications Technology
Download this white paper to discover how your hospital can leverage its existing nurse call system to improve patient and nurse satisfaction.
10. Experts Say It's Too Late to Solve Exacerbated Physician Shortage.
11. 4 Steps for Hospitals to Reduce Their "Silo-ization."
12. 2012 Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable - Register Today! Nov. 1, 2012, 4-6 p.m. with dinner following, Ritz Carlton - Chicago, IL. Come listen and network with hospital executives as our 12 CEO panelists discuss their biggest concerns and how they are addressing them. Registration is limited. To learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
B. E. Smith, ASCOA and VMG Health.