July 30, 2012
1. 100 Hospitals With Great Orthopedic Programs.
2. 11 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Universal Health Services Profit Grows 3.8%. ; LifePoint Hospitals' Profit Flat.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost Cutter or Value Killer? Finding the Right Answers When Looking For Equipment Service Cost-Savings. (Wed., Aug. 8, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. (Wed. Aug. 29, 1:15 -2:15 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
5. 5 New Questions Hospitals Should Address in Ambulatory Planning.
6. Facing Challenges With Meaningful Affiliations: Q&A With The Mount Sinai Medical Center CEO Dr. Kenneth Davis.
7. Women Make Up 73% of Healthcare Managers But Only 18% of Hospital CEOs.
8. Obama Administration Partners With Payors to Fight Fraud.
9. CFO Nominations Sought. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for our annual list of 100 CFOs to Know. To suggest a CFO for consideration, .
10. Physician Attrition in the Next 10 Years: 15 Findings.
11. 80% of Physicians Were Offered Signing Bonuses in 2011.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on Aurora BayCare Medical Center and Gifford Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Vantage Outsourcing, Regent Surgical Health and
Healthcare Finance Group.