July 27, 2012
1. 9 Recently Formed Commercial ACOs.
2. S&P: 9 Statistics on Healthcare Economic Indices Through May 2012.
3. Community Health Systems' Profit Up 136%, Tops $83M.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution (Thurs., August 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
Value Beyond Cost: Key Questions to Ask When Choosing an Equipment Service Provider (Wed., Aug. 8, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
5. 5 Best Practices for Cultural Changes Following a Transaction.
6. Size Matters: How Capella Healthcare Executes its Development Strategies.
7. Leading in the Lone Star State: Q&A With Joe Freudenberger, CEO of OakBend Medical Center.
8. In Reversal, Illinois Approves CON for New Centegra Hospital.
9. CFO Nominations Sought. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for our annual list of 100 CFOs to Know. To suggest a CFO for consideration, .
10. 5 Physician Specialties With the Greatest Salary Gains in 2012.
11. CMS Contractor to Begin Medicare, Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Audits.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Healthcare Finance Group, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.