July 25, 2012
1. 25 Largest Non-Profit Hospital Systems.
2. 13 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Moody's: Hospital Downgrades Surpass Upgrades in 2Q of 2012.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Value Beyond Cost: Key Questions to Ask When Choosing an Equipment Service Provider (Wed., Aug. 8, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
5. Adding Value to Healthcare by Eliminating Waste: Q&A With Virginia Mason Medical Center CEO Dr. Gary Kaplan.
6. Motivation Behind a Strategic Partnership: Q&A With Summa Health System President and CEO Thomas Strauss.
7. Health Management Associates' 2Q Net Income Falls 24% From Higher Expenses.
8. Tenet to Build ACOs Using Cigna Model.
9. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to Pay $550k for Alleged Overbilling.
10. [Sponsored Link] White Paper: 5 Ways Instant Communications Among Doctors Benefit Your Hospital
Learn 5 ways hospitals can benefit from the ability to achieve instant communications routed per physicians' preferences.
11. 6 Necessities for Deliberate Culture Change in a Hospital.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on High Point Regional Hospital and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Spine Health and Surgical Directions.