July 23, 2012
1. 50 Hospitals With the Lowest 30-Day Readmission Rates for Heart Attack Patients ; 55 Hospitals With the Lowest 30-Day Readmission Rates for Pneumonia Patients.
2. 13 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Healthcare M&A Dollar Volume Doubles in 2Q.
4. Cigna Launches Two New ACOs in Ohio, Maine.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution (Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register, .
Value Beyond Cost: Key Questions to Ask When Choosing an Equipment Service Provider (Wed., Aug. 8, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
6. 4 Tips for Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition.
7. 3 Universal Behaviors of Successful Hospital Service Line Leaders.
8. IOM: Medicare Geographic Adjustments Could Improve Payment Accuracy.
9. Abington Health, Holy Redeemer Health Call Off Merger.
10. Advocate Healthcare, Cadence Health Compete to Merge With Sherman Health.
11. The Relationship Between Hospital Brand and Values.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on Montefiore Medical Center and Westchester Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
B. E. Smith, Regent Surgical Health and CEP America.