July 16, 2012
1. 6 Key Issues Facing Healthcare in the Second Half of 2012.
2. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Feds Probe Vanderbilt's Medicare Records.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thurs., July 19, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wed. July 25, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
5. 6 Fastest-Growing Service Lines Over the Next 5 Years.
6. 5 Ways to Boost Innovation in Your Healthcare Organization.
7. Report: Hospital Consolidation Means Higher Prices.
8. CMS Finalizes Electronic Funds Transfer Standards.
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking your nominations for the upcoming list, "50 Great Physician-Owned Hospitals," which highlights hospitals owned by physicians that provide outstanding quality care, patient satisfaction and commitments to community health. To submit a nomination, .
10. 9 Guiding Principles for Patient Engagement.
11. 7 Recent Hospital Data Breaches.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on Jackson Memorial Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeleTracking, Regent Surgical Health and BerylHealth.