July 13, 2012
1. 8 Tips for Hospitals Considering Bundled Payments for Orthopedics.
2. 6 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. House Votes to Repeal President Obama's Healthcare Law for 31st Time.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thurs., July 19, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wed. July 25, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register,.
5. 8 Benchmarks on Hospital Executive Incentives as a Percentage of Annual Pay.
6. 5 Steps to Building a Health Information Exchange in an ACO.
7. South Carolina Governor Vetoes Funding for Certificate of Need Program.
8. Florida Gov. Rick Scott: State Cancer Hospitals Can't Franchise Brands.
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking your nominations for the upcoming list, "50 Great Physician-Owned Hospitals," which highlights hospitals owned by physicians that provide outstanding quality care, patient satisfaction and commitments to community health. To submit a nomination, .
10. 13 Recent Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Hospitals.
11. CMS May Have Underrated Conflicts of Interest With Medicare Contractors.
12. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on St. Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, HealthCare Appraisers, ASCOA and VMG Health.