18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference: Improving Profitability & Business and Legal Issues
The Best Annual ASC Business, Legal and Clinical Conference
Oct. 27-29, 2011
Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago
This exclusive conference brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
The best minds in the ASC field will discuss opportunities for ASCs plus provide practical and immediately useful guidance on how to bring in more cases; improve reimbursement; manage, reduce and benchmark costs; introduce new specialties; engineer a turnaround; work on joint-ventures with hospitals and much, much more.
- 90 Sessions, 132 Speakers
- Great Keynote Speakers Including Bill Walton, Hall of Fame NBA Basketball Player; Sam Donaldson, ABC News Veteran and former Chief White House Correspondent for ABC News; and Adrian Gostick, Author and Global Thought Leader on Workplace Strategy
- Earn CME, CASC, CEU Credits
Here are just five of the outstanding presentations at the conference:
1. 10 Statistics Your ASC Should Review Each Day, Week and Month and What to Do About Them - Reginal Robinson, Director, Peninsula Surgery Center
2. How to Evaluate & Implement New Profitable Services Into an ASC - Robert Zasa, Founder, ASD Management, and Kenneth Austin, MD, Rockland Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
3. Physician-Hospital Joint Ventures: How to Resolve Conflict and Keep the Venture Thriving - Dawn McLane, Regional VP, Health Inventures, Tom Yerden, CEO, TRY Healthcare Solutions
4. Advanced Benchmarking of Financial and Clinical Results - John Goehle, CPA, Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
5. Determining the Exact Cost of a Procedure - Terry Woodback, CEO, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com .