July 9, 2012
Download the digital edition of the July/August issue.
1. Is the Community Hospital a Dying Model, or is it the Future of Healthcare?
2. 7 Things Hospitals Should Know About Professional Services Agreements.
3. Are You an Old or New Era Hospital Leader?
4. Publisher's Letter.
5. Upcoming Webinar. The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution (Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more and register, .
6. The Chief of Change: Q&A With Dr. Ralph de la Torre, CEO of Steward Health Care.
7. Reinventing a Hospital's Philosophy: Q&A With Dr. Ronald A. Paulus, President and CEO of Mission Health.
8. 100 Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems.
9. Community Hospital CEO Panel: 3 Leaders Share Insights on the State of Community Hospitals.
10. Examining the Crossroads of Culture, Engagement and Patient Satisfaction Physician-Hospital Relationships & ACO.
11. Who Will Be on Your Team? Acquiring a Physician Practice Requires Multi-Faceted Due Diligence.
12. Physician Engagement: 20 Survey Findings.
13. Six Sigma, 10 Years on: Was "the Promise" Realized?
14. Don't Fear Clinical Integration: One Reason Community Hospitals May Have an Edge.
15. 11 Best Practices for Commercial Payor Negotiations on New Payment Models.
16. Moody's: The 5 Most Prominent Areas of Focus in High-Performing Hospitals.
17. AHA Supports Postponing ICD-10 Until 2014.
18. 10 Steps to Increase the Value of a Hospital or Surgery Center.
19. Quint Studer: Community Hospitals Must Lead With Experience, Close With Compassion.
20. Performance of Rural Healthcare Under the Affordable Care Act.
21. Chuck Lauer: Why We Need to Keep Our Community Hospitals Strong.
22. Hospital & Health System Transactions.
23. Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
Click here to view all these stories and download the entire issue.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Hammes, Regent Surgical Health, Medical Facilities Corp. and VMG Health.