18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference: Improving Profitability & Business and Legal Issues
The Best Annual ASC Business, Legal and Clinical Conference
Oct. 27-29, 2011
Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago
This exclusive conference brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
The best minds in the ASC field will discuss opportunities for ASCs plus provide practical and immediately useful guidance on how to bring in more cases; improve reimbursement; manage, reduce and benchmark costs; introduce new specialties; engineer a turnaround; work on joint-ventures with hospitals and much, much more.
- 88 Sessions, 130 Speakers
- Great Keynote Speakers Including Bill Walton, Hall of Fame NBA Basketball Player; Sam Donaldson, ABC News Veteran and former Chief White House Correspondent for ABC News; and Adrian Gostick, Author and Global Thought Leader on Workplace Strategy
- Earn CME, CASC, CEU Credits
Here are just five of the outstanding presentations at the conference:
1. Cost Reduction & Benchmarking: 10 Key Steps to Immediately Improve Profits - Rob Westergard, CPA, CFO, Susan Kirzirian, COO, and Ann Geier, Vice President of Operations, ASCOA
2. Physican-Hospital Joint Ventures: How to Resolve Conflict and Keep the Venture Thriving - Dawn McLane, Regional VP, Health Inventures, Tom Yerden, CEO, TRY Healthcare Solutions
3. Anti Kickback and Stark Act Compliance: Common Issues for ASCs - Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner, McGuireWoods, and Lainey Gilmer, JD, McGuireWoods
4. Accreditation 101: Everything You Need to Know About Accreditation - Bernard McDonnell, DO, Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
5. Advanced Benchmarking of Financial and Clinical Results - John Goehle, CPA, Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com .