June 29, 2012
1. 20 Healthcare Leaders React to the Supreme Court's Reform Decision.
Below are the top 20 articles from Becker's Hospital Review for the first six months of 2012.
2. 100 Great Hospitals.
3. 100 Greatest Places to Work in Healthcare.
4. 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals.
5. 100 Non-Profit Hospital & Health System CEOs to Know.
6. Upcoming Webinars:
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wed., July 25, 12:00 - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution (Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012 1:15 - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
7. 80 Accountable Care Organizations to Know.
8. 200 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
9. 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos
Download this white paper to find nine tips to cope with
communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download white paper report now.
10. Physicians Can Be Sued for Emotional Distress Alone, Rules Pa. Supreme Court.
11. 11 Hospital, Health System Executive Compensation Trends.
12. 5 Hospital and Health System CEOs: What "Top Performance" Looks Like to Me.
13. The Future of the American Hospital: Role and Relevancy in the Next Decade.
14. 8 Biggest Mistakes an ACO Can Make.
15. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for its annual list of healthcare leaders to know, which features men and women at the forefront of distinguished hospitals and health systems who are actively engaged in American healthcare beyond the walls of their institution. For more information, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com.
16. 10 Ways for Hospitals and Health Systems to Increase Profitability in 2012.
17. 50 Top Grossing Hospitals.
18. 100 Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems.
19. 61 Integrated Health Systems to Know.
20. 70 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs.
21. 40 Cleanest Hospitals in the United States.
22. 40 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
23. Rising Stars: 25 Healthcare Leaders Under Age 40.
24. Is Your Hospital Sustainable? 8 Questions to Ask.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Surgical Directions and StrategicPlanningMD.