June 29, 2011
1. The Value of Physician Leaders: Q&A With Dr. Richard Afable, CEO of Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
2. 17 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Highmark to Acquire Pittsburgh's West Penn Allegheny Health System.
4. The Best Annual ASC Business, Legal and Clinical Conference - Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
5. 10 Findings on Physician Owned Distributors by the Senate Finance Committee.
6. Optimizing a Hospital-Physician Joint Venture: 4 Tips for a Culture of Partnership.
7. Improving Quality of Care Through Executive Incentive Plans.
8. Judge Approves Plan to Unravel Adventist, Bert Fish Merger.
9. Majority of Senior Hospital Executives Uncertain of ACO Participation.
10. Study: 57% of Consumers Choose a Hospital Based on its Social Media Connection.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Healthcare Appraisers and athenahealth.