June 27, 2012
1. 5 Trends in ACO Development.
2. 16 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Feds Propose Rules to Control Collection Practices at Non-Profit Hospitals.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thurs. July 19, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. 7 Red Flags in Non-Profit Hospital Executive Compensation.
6. An Oncology ACO from the Hospital's Perspective: Q&A With Baptist Health CFO Ralph Lawson.
7. CHOP, Vanguard to Submit Proposal for Texas Children's Hospital.
8. 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos
Download this white paper to find nine tips to cope with
communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download white paper report now.
9. Physician Management: Evolving Medical Group Models Need Special Leadership Skills for Success.
10. GAO: 57% of Medicare Physicians Used EHRs in 2011.
11. Hospitals Profiles Now Available. Access our new "10 Things to Know" Lists on Yale New-Haven Hospital & Edward Hospital & Health Services.
12. 7 Hospitals, Health Systems That Recently Changed Names.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, VMG Health and Select International.