June 24, 2011
1. Going Green: 5 Changes to Help the Environment and Improve Your Hospital's Bottom Line.
2. Academic Health and Hospital Operator Partnerships: Q&A With Dr. Bill Fulkerson and Bill Carpenter of Duke LifePoint Healthcare.
3. Survey Finds Consumers Prefer "Hospital" over "Medical Center".
4. Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
5. Dr. Melinda Estes May Step Down as President of Fletcher Allen Health in Vermont.
6. Other Hospital and Health System CEOs on the Move: 15 Appointments and Resignations.
6. Vanguard Health Systems' IPO Raises $450M.
8. Community Health Systems Shareholders Sue, Alleging Securities Fraud.
9. Review Finds More Patients Received Unnecessary Stents at Pennsylvania's Westmoreland Hospital.
10. Wrong Site Surgery Estimated to Occur 40 Times Per Week.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthCare Appraisers, VMG Health and athenahealth.