June 20, 2012
1. 5 Gaps in Hospitals' Patient Engagement Strategies.
2. 7 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
3. CMS Postpones Requirement for Medical Staff Members on Hospital Boards.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management. (Thurs., June 21, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. 40 New Statistics on 2011 Physician Compensation.
6. What Can Be Paid for Co-Management Arrangements?
7. Justice Ginsburg Predicts 'Sharp Disagreements' Over PPACA.
8. MedPAC's June Report Urges Congress to Focus on Beneficiaries.
9. California Hospitals Received Duplicate Payments for Spinal Surgeries.
10. [Sponsored Link] 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital
Download this white paper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. Download white paper report now.
11. 6 Steps to Building an ACO's Health IT Capability.
12. 8 Brand Platforms for Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:B.E. Smith, ASCOA, HealthCare Appraisers and TeleTracking.