June 18, 2012
1. 50 Top Grossing Hospitals in America.
2. 17 Recent Hospital Executive Moves.
3. Report: More than 60 ACOs, Mostly Commercial, Added Since November 2011.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management. (Thurs., June 21, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. 8 Steps to Improving Hospital Access to Capital.
6. From Silos to Service Lines: Integrating Care to Meet Hospital Goals.
7. Hospital Physician Engagement Still High, But Less Than in 2010.
8. Healthcare Prices Up 0.2% in May.
9. GAO: Medicaid Fraud Audits Cost 5 Times What They Recover.
10. Nominations Sought for COO List. Becker's Hospital Review is now accepting nominations for its upcoming list, 100 COOs to Know. For more information or to nominate an outstanding hospital or health system COO, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com.
11. Johns Hopkins' Steven J. Thompson: Medical Tourism and Travel -- What it Means for Your Hospital.
12. 4 Best Practices to Improve HIE Optimization.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Regent Surgical Health, Surgical Directions and Select International.