June 17, 2011
1. Best Practices for Physician Leadership Incentive Compensation Plans.
2. 14 Recent Hospital Transactions.
3. Accenture Study: Only One-Third of Physicians Will Remain Independent by 2013.
4. IRS Deems Section of Schedule H Optional for Hospitals for 2010.
5. Free Upcoming Webinar: Valuation Issues Impacting ASCs (Tues., June 22, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
6. July 3 Last Day for Eligible Hospitals to Begin 90-Day MU Reporting Period.
7. San Diego's Scripps Health Forms Integrated Delivery Network With 7 Physician Groups.
8. 13 of the Most Influential Patient Safety Advocates.
9. 10 Hospitals Recently Acquiring Physician Practices.
10. 10 Recent Survey Findings About ICD-10.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthCare Appraisers, CEP America, athenahealth and VMG Health.