June 13, 2012
1. 6 Trends in an Era of Consumer-Driven Healthcare.
2. 8 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. UnitedHealthcare Will Follow PPACA Provisions Regardless of Supreme Court Decision.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management. (Thurs., June 21, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. New-Era Executive Compensation: The Impacts of Dodd-Frank's "Say-on-Pay" for Hospitals.
6. JAMA: Health Plans, Not Hospitals, May Be Best Positioned to Build ACOs.
7. 11 Physician Specialties With Largest Declines in Average Compensation.
8. [Sponsored Link] 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital
Download this white paper to find nine tips to cope with
communication chaos healthcare technology generates and
give order your patients and staff so desperately need.
Download white paper report now. Click here.
9. Service Line Leadership vs. Management: Why Hospitals Need Both.
10. Demand Grows for Chief Patient Experience Officers.
11. Total Cost of Care Contracting: A Proven Clinical Transformation Catalyst.
12. 10 Ways Hospitals Can Become More "Consumer-Friendly."
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Amtelco, StrategicPlanningMD and VMG Health.