June 13, 2011
1. Sophisticated and Powerful Consumers: How Transparency Will Change Hospitals.
2. 11 Recent Hospital Executive Moves.
3. Federal Investigators Won't Intervene In Whistleblower Suit Against Tennessee's Jackson Hospitals.
4. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
5. 7 Hospitals Under Construction or Expansion.
6. Steward Health to Pay More Than $71M For Rhode Island's Landmark Medical Center.
7. Massachusetts' Beth Israel Deaconess, Lahey Clinic in Talks to Merge.
8. California Pacific Medical Center Asked to Fund Community Improvements to Gain Expansion Approval.
9. Florida's Jackson Health System Names Don Steigman COO.
10. AHA Urges CMS to Include Additional Patient Characteristics in its Hospital Readmissions Program.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cogent Healthcare, ASCOA, CEP America and VMG Health.