June 11, 2012
1. Has Healthcare Reform Brought the End to "Hospital Systems?"
2. Pursuing Affiliation for Community and Patient Care: Q&A With Alan Channing, CEO of Sinai Health System.
3. 8 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management. (Thurs., June 21, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. Physician Engagement in Value-Based Purchasing: 4 Hospital Leaders' Thoughts.
6. 3 Emerging Trends in Community Hospital Transactions.
7. Fitch: Stronger 1Q Outpatient Activity Boosts For-Profit Hospitals.
8. Moody's: For-Profit Hospitals Stand to Suffer if PPACA Falls.
9. [Sponsored Link] Does your hospital have a mobility strategy? Or plan to develop one?
Please complete this brief survey to help us better understand this trend and enter to win an AppleŽ iPadŽ.
10. 4 Steps to Leveraging "Big Data" to Reduce Hospital Readmissions.
11. AHA Wants CMS to Withdraw Final Rule for Critical Access Hospitals.
12. Top 10 Spend Categories at Health Systems.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:HealthCare Appraisers, Regent Surgical Health, MedeAnalytics and Duke Realty.