June 10, 2011
1. How to Run an Academic Medical Center: Q&A With Johnese Spisso, Chief Health System Officer of UW Medicine.
2. What Percentage of Orthopedic Surgeons Will be Employed in 5 Years? 10 Responses.
3. CMS Extends Deadline for Pioneer ACO Program.
4. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
5. 5 Changes That Can Increase a Hospital's Value.
6. Vanguard Health Systems IPO Could Raise $661M.
7. Judge Allows Antitrust Suit Against BCBS Michigan to Proceed.
8. Whistleblower Case Against Florida's Halifax Health Moves Forward.
9. Financially Troubled Hospitals in Brooklyn Propose Merger.
10. Study: Hospitals Have Improved Overall Patient Experience.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health,
HealthCare Appraisers, CEP America and People's Capital.