June 8, 2012
1. Is the Community Hospital a Dying Model, or is it the Future of Healthcare?
2. 13 Statistics on Daily Stipends and On-Call Physician Compensation.
3. NYU Langone Medical Center, Continuum Health Partners Consider Merger.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management. (Thurs., June 21, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register for the free webinar, .
5. 7 Things Hospitals Should Know About Professional Services Agreements.
6. Virginia Physicians Challenge State's CON Requirement.
7. 44 Insurers Participating in CMS' Primary Care Initiative.
8. Only 36% of Americans Support Reform.
9. [Sponsored Link] Does your hospital have a mobility strategy? Or plan to develop one?
Please complete this brief survey to help us better understand this trend and enter to win an AppleŽ iPadŽ.
10. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing: Form 990 Is an Opportunity, Not a Burden.
11. What's Keeping CMOs Up at Night? 5 CMOs Share Their Biggest Challenges, Strategies for Success.
12. 6 Biggest Meaningful Use Challenges for Rural Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:ASCOA, Enhance Healthcare, StrategicPlanningMD and Select International.