June 8, 2011
1. 65 Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems.
2. 10 Recent Hospital Transactions.
3. Judge Dismisses 6-Year-Old Whistleblower Suit Against IASIS Healthcare.
4. Free Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
5. Strategies to Remove Hidden Costs in Your Hospital.
6. 5 Points for Hospitals on CMS' Proposed Rule on the Release of Medicare Claims Data.
7. Hospital Employment Up Slightly for May.
8. Duke, LifePoint Joint Venture to Acquire North Carolina's Person Memorial Hospital.
9. Cleveland Clinic to Close Huron Hospital; City Planning Legal Action to Preserve Access to Trauma Care.
10. HCA's Plan to Create Trauma Network in Florida Meets Resistance.
11. Anesthesia for Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Q&A With Dr. Joseph Curley of St. Mary's Hospital in Troy, NY.
12. Frequency of Hospital Data Breaches May Impede Meaningful Use Efforts.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lawson, Surgical Care Affiliates, CEP America and VMG Health.