June 6, 2011
1. 11 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
2. Some Cities Nearing Saturation in Physician Employment, Study Finds.
3. Former General Counsel of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Accused of Embezzling $1.7M.
4. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, 2011; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
5. 5 Thoughts on ACOs From Healthcare Leaders.
6. Novel ACO Model Pairs Community Health Centers With Local Academic Medical Centers.
7. Free Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
8. CMS Issues Final Rule Prohibiting Federal Medicaid Payments for HACs.
9. IOM Report: Changes Needed for Geographic Adjustments to Medicare Payments.
10. Proposed HIPAA Change Would Allow People to Learn Who Accessed Protected Health Information.
11. Replacement Revenues for Hospitals When Developing Freestanding Ambulatory Businesses.
12. Why Most ORs Are Set Up for Failure.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, TeleTracking, VMG Health and Radisphere.