June 1, 2012
1. Community Hospital CEO Panel: 3 Leaders Share Insights on the State of Community Hospitals.
2. 7 Recently Formed ACOs.
3. Raising Hospital Value Multiple: 5 Best Practices.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only a few registration spots remain!
5. Cleveland Clinic's Strategic Priorities: Safety, Quality, Patient Experience.
6. Illinois Set to Finalize New Charity Care, Tax Exemption Regulations for Hospitals.
7. 7 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
8. Upcoming Webinar. ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT). To learn more and register for the free webinar, .
9. Demand for Locum Tenens Physicians is Waning.
10. Medical Costs to Jump 7.5% in 2013.
11. [Sponsored Link] Test Your Knowledge of Smartphones in Healthcare for an iPad:
As we all know, smartphones are a hot topic in healthcare these days. Test your knowledge of smartphone capabilities in healthcare for a chance at an iPad. Get started to win.
12. 12 Recent Lawsuits Involving Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:MedeAnalytics, Enhance Healthcare, Wells Fargo and StrategicPlanningMD.