May 30, 2012
1. Chuck Lauer: Why We Need to Keep Our Community Hospitals Strong.
2. 12 Recent Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Rep. Jim McDermott to Introduce Single-Payor Bill to Congress.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only a few registration spots remain!
5. Strategic Planning for 50 Years: Q&A With Scottsdale Healthcare CEO Tom Sadvary.
6. Insight sought. If you have a well functioning hospital affiliated spine institute and would be willing to speak to a hospital colleague regarding the same, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. 3 Tips for Creating a Hospital Strategic Plan in Times of Uncertainty.
8. CMS' Medicare RACs Collect Record $588.4M in Overpayments in 2Q.
9. Illinois House Passes Tax Credit Bill for For-Profit Hospitals.
10. [Sponsored Link] Test Your Knowledge of Smartphones in Healthcare for an iPad:
As we all know, smartphones are a hot topic in healthcare these days. Test your knowledge of smartphone capabilities in healthcare for a chance at an iPad. Get started to win.
11. 3 Solutions to Improve EHR Training, Outcomes.
12. 25 Statistics on Hospitals and RAC Audits.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Amtelco, Lawson and VMG Health.