May 27, 2011
1. 10 Predictions on the Future of Hospital Executive Compensation.
2. Rethinking Your Hospital's Independence?
3. 7 Senators Ask CMS to Withdraw Proposed ACO Regulations.
4. Meet All ASC Buyers - Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, 2011; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
5. As Interest in ACOs Wanes, It's Time to Do the 'Next Right Thing' .
6. FTC Says Texas Bill to Exempt Healthcare Collaboratives From Antitrust Laws Would be Harmful to Consumers.
7. Mayo Health System Changes Name to Mayo Clinic Health System.
8. Arizona Hospitals Settle Suit by Temp Nurses Alleging Pay Fixing.
9. Johns Hopkins Medicine, Walgreens Partner to Improve Chronic Disease Care.
10. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
11. 6 Steps to Build of a "Culture of Safety" in the Hospital Operating Room.
12. First Medicare Payments to Be Paid Out to Meaningful EHR Users.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Redspin,
HealthCare Appraisers, CEP America and Radisphere.